Thursday, 4 December 2008

Bought my CPH yarn!

My shade card arrived from the New Lanark Mill on Tuesday and so yesterday I ordered my yarn for the Central Park Hoodie.

I've decided to go for the Bramble colour in the 100% wool mix:



I did go slightly overboard and buy 12 balls - I should only need 9-10, but I want to add some more length to it and hope to have enough yarn left to make some matching gloves or something.

Am hoping it will arrive tomorrow (or maybe even today if I'm lucky) - came to less than £42 for all the yarn, including £6 for delivery. Bargain.

However I still need to buy my needles... something tells me I may have done my purchases in the wrong order. Oh well :)

My Rooster Almerino Aran also arrived yesterday. 6 25g balls in Spiced Plum so it works out to be 3 normal sized balls. I love this yarn - used a load of it in a baby blue colour earlier in the year. Just need to decide what to do with it now!

CIMG3162

I seem to be developing a bit of a thing for purple... just as well it's "in" this season. First time I'll have ever done anything fashionable - intentional or otherwise!

No comments: