Monday, 30 March 2009

Thank you

Hey Guys

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the kind comments, messages and even cards through the letterbox we've had since Saturday. Trev and I really appreciate them all and there's no words to express how much it means to us.

I thought I'd add to some of the pictures I posted on Saturday. Here are some more pics. The little blonde terror in one of the photos, in case you hadn't guessed, was Trev as a baby. Wasn't he cute? Time for more cuteness! (Full sized photos here, btw.)

scan0001

scan0002

scan0003

scan0004

scan0005

scan0006

scan0009

Trev is going to hate me for sharing these with the Blogosphere, but what the heck :) He has asked me to share the other photos we have of him with his mum, but that doesn't mean I have to exclude the dodgy ones of him with one shoe on and his shirt tucked into his underpants!

No comments: