Sunday, 23 May 2010

Blog is moving - please change your links

Well it's time for an announcement - my blog is moving.

I've set up a little business called Kooky Kat Kreations - after our crazy kitty. As mentioned in a previous post I'm going to be selling handspun, handknits, patterns... anything that springs to mind.

To this end, I'm in the process of creating a whole new online identity, that I want this blog to be a part of, and so it's moving with me.

I'm still going to be Azzy, or AzzyWazzy, depending on where you know me from - my main email address won't change, and my Twitter and Flickr and Ravelry accounts will stay as they are - because they are about ME. But for patterns, selling, and blogging about crafting, we're going to move over to Kooky Kat Kreations.

So for anyone who subscribes or follows me, please adjust your links to point to http://kookykatkreations.wordpress.com/ as I will no longer be updating here. At some point soon I will purchase a domain and the address will be: http://www.kookykatkreations.com/blog - so you might want to bookmark that address too, to ensure you catch it when I update.

See you on the other side!

No comments: