Tuesday, 18 May 2010

To change my blog, or not to change my blog?

I've come to a point where I need to make a decision. I've decided to start up a little venture where I'm going to sell handmade items - be it handspun, hand knits, dyed items... patterns... no idea.

To this end, I've set up a new email address on Gmail and created some cards I can hand out and attach to items I'm selling. I may also buy the domain name and set up an Etsy store... all things to think about! What I can't decide is what to do about my blog. I quite like this blog. I've had it for a few years now, and even though it isn't all about crochet anymore (hasn't been for a while really), it's quite representative of who I am.

I need to figure out whether I want to leave this blog here as it is, or port it over to the new name. Never mind the whole hassle of hosting...

Advice? Tips?

No comments: